SAEEC Member Directory 2015-2016 Edition
The SAEEC is proud to announce the release of the updated edition of the 2015-2016 Member Directory.
As a Public-Private-Partner with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) we have a unique opportunity to promote our Members. We distribute our Directory (but not limited) to:
- All South African Embassies and DTI Foreign Offices abroad where it is also used by the local staff as a reference guide for all trade queries;
- Foreign Embassies and Offices of other countries located in South Africa;
- Relevant international exhibitions aboard related to our sector;
- Inward and outward Government and SAEEC trade missions;
- International Trade Agencies and Industry Associations;
- Utilities and Government Agencies abroad;
- Multi donor funding agencies and international development finance institutions such as the World Bank and Africa Development Bank.
- Multinational Projects Houses, EPCs and EPCMs.
In short, we are able to promote our Member in key markets where individual companies do not generally have access.
To get a copy of the Member Directory please contact us.